Friday, January 18, 2008

All 3 down for the count...

My husband deserves Husband of the year so far. He stayed home today from work with 3 tummy troubled kiddos while I went off to work. It's no fun to keep 2 home sick- keeping 3 home sick....that is sheer torture. (And they all seemed alive and fed when I got home). Let's hope they are all better by Monday. I also had the pleasure of collecting a sample of the tummy trouble for analysis at the Dr. office since the youngest is on week 2 of tummy trouble. Don't care if I ever repeat that fun experience.

I read 2 books in the last week. The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns. I vasilate from feeling distraught that there are others living in such harsh life conditions, to being so thankful for the HUGELY blessed life I live. I think the books were great and that they really put things in perspective. No more worries about the small stuff. I am free, I am not mistreated, and I am blessed with amazing love.

No comments: