Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkins, pumpkins...

NOT MY BELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but just how I feel today- big as a pumpkin....about as attractive as one too. It's those lovely days of pregnancy when you feel and look pregnant- nice round face, nice round belly, nice round clothes....ugh....This is a day when I hate my hair (thank you Beth my hairdresser who refused to cut it for me today...she told me she will do nothing but trim until I deliver....no matter how much I beg and plead just like I made her promise me at the beginning of my pregnancy) hate my clothes (just want my nice normal things back) and am tired of being tired!!!

To top it off I am in LOVE with anything sweet. I am trying so hard to eat healthy and keep up with my exercising (so far at 24 weeks I have gained 20 lbs. according to dr.) but anything pumpkin makes me throw that out the window!!

As I sit here tonight, I have pumpkin muffins in the oven. It's the battle of willpower or work it off later....as the buzzer rings I know which one is winning....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are in the home stretch now girl. I'm still working off the weight from this last pregnancy....so not fun and much harder the 2nd time around! We made the pumpkin cookies this weekend and it's all I can do not to eat more than 1 per day ;}