Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here is my latest....


Niece. Nope- this is not mine. I am still pregnant. :) Eva was born last Thursday to my brother-in -law and sister-in-law. For any of you who have seen my infants- they have NEVER had hair anywhere close to this!!

I had another doctor visit today. I am starting to hate these. Pretty much they confirm that fact that 1. I am pregnant 2. I am still pregnant 3. I am closer to my due date and still pregnant. Ugh... They check you and tell you this "magical" number (one for me right now) that I know means nothing (I have never been past a one with any of my kids) and it can bum you out - like I have some kind of control over it. Ugh...

I am torn anyway-I want her here, but then again- our little family functions pretty well right now- am I really ready to throw in a new addition?? I know it will all be fine and for now I will continue to enjoy my sleep and eat some more cake from my surprise shower on Monday. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess this one isn't in any rush which may be good, maybe she'll be nice and laid back to help you ease into having 4 :)