Friday, July 13, 2007

July!

Where is the summer going??!! I love how I have these great ideas at the beginning of summer of how our summer is going to go. Then reality steps in. Who knew it would rain non-stop for us this summer?? Last year we were in a drought and in mandatory city wide water conservation. This year lakes are closing because the boat ramps are under water. It is nutty and is making me a little nutty. Keeping 3 kids inside can be one quick ticket to insanity - Especially when you are selling your house and building a new one. Thank goodness by now I am used to the chaos.

Here are a recent pics of the kids for those of you who haven't seen them in a while:

The boys
Singin' in the rain (literally)
We did make it to the in-laws lake house a couple of times....

Grandpa loves a good boat ride....


His first boat ride!!!
Speaking of nutty...I better go keep them from killing each other. More later friends!

2 comments:

Malia said...

Hi!!

It's hard to believe that I'm catching up with you in the blog world! I don't even know when the last time was that I saw you!

Your kids are adorable, what are their ages?

Looking forward to hearing more from you on your brand spankin' new blog!

:-D

Tanya said...

I'm so glad that you started a blog :) How fun to see pictures of your children. They are cute! I think your youngest looks like you.