Monday, July 16, 2007

There really is still a sun...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful few days we have had! The sun does still exist and we are taking full advantage of it. It's not helping my motivation to pack for the move, but it sure is a great free mood elevator!!

The new house is looking better and better each day too. It is really beautiful and we are so excited. We went to look at it the other day and my littlest one ran around each room in circles squealing and laughing, kissing the windows, and then throwing himself tummy down in the middle of the floor saying "ahhhh". Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a winner. If only I was that excited about packing!

1 comment:

Crissy said...

How is it that you didn't let me know you had a blog?!?!? I had to find you throught my statcounter "recently came from" page. My goodness, is that Kaitlyn? She was just a tiny little thing last time I saw her. (She looks just like you!!!)