Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Feeling better

I hate to even put it in writing....but it seems like my constant nausea and vomiting are subsiding. :) Yeah!!! I have felt pretty okay the last week. I'm still not back to my 100% self, but feel at least 75% like me most of the day. I won't say it's gone, but I'll spare you the details. I even braved a yoga class this week- which consequently kicked my rear and left me sore for 2 days. (This is not some sissy breathing class folks...)

Anyway, summer goes on and I'm starting to realize that we are actually going to have another little person in our family by this time next year. After watching Shrek 3 this am with my kids at summer movie camp, I realize it will be fine (plus- unlike Shrek- I am only having one- not three- and mine will not likely be an ogre). Whew! And I have to give my current 3 credit- although they have their moments of getting on each others nerves, they are all really good kids. Taking them to the movies continues to be a piece of cake. When I see other moms struggling with their own challenges at the movies I am so thankful to be blessed with such sweet kiddos.

Also...how fun is this... my brother in law and sister in law who live a few miles away from us are expecting as well with a due date one week earlier than mine. How fun to have 2 cousins born so close!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that will be fun for you little ones to be so close in age. Lane and her cousin Aiden are only 6 wks apart, too bad we don't live closer so they can play more when they get older. Here's hoping your nausea subsides for good soon :)

Love
Becky

Malia said...

When I was pregnant with my son, my sister-in-law was also pregnant and our due dates were about a week apart. We delivered on the same day! I had a scheduled c-section and she went into labor early that morning. Our son was born around 7:45 am and their daughter came around 10:30 am. We're in different states though. But the "twin cousins" (as we call them) got to meet a few short weeks later at Thanksgiving!

Plus their older daughter & our daughter are about 11 weeks apart in age. All that to say, having a cousin close in age to you is a very fun thing!!

Glad you're feeling better :)

Root's Ramblings said...

oh my goodness, I don't keep up on everyone's happenings for awhile and you go & get pregnant!! :-) Congratulations sweetie!!
I hope you have an easy pregnancy.

On a funny note, a coworker was pregnant with her daughter the same time I was pregnant with Tyler. she was actually due before me but because I was induced early, I had Tyler first, then her daughter was born the next day. We were in the same hospital, and were on maternity leave at the same time. Their nearly twins. :-)