Friday, September 28, 2007

All is well

Surgery went fine this am. It turns out the wound was all the way down to the blood vessels. Just another reassurance that my little guy has nerves of steel. He was a total angel through all of this.

I just finished installing our new gate around our treadmill. Perhaps I will get over my new "gun-shy-ness" of it now. I have not been able to bring myself to get back on since the incident.

Well, when it rains, it pours, right? We had to put one of our sweet dogs down yesterday. He was diagnosed with cancer this summer and it was time to be merciful yesterday. Everyone seems to be taking it okay.

What a week. Ready for some fun fall activities and some pumpkin bread!

2 comments:

Malia said...

Thank you for the update!

Sorry about your dog. :(

Tracy said...

Brenda,
I'm sorry about your dog too.
I'm glad the surgery went well too. Glad you got a gate for the treadmill.